Project Life

I never thought that I would be interested in scrapbooking. I always enjoyed looking through the scrapbooks of friends and family, wishing that I had time for something like that. While I was browsing some pins on Pinterest I saw the most amaze scrapbook page, but with a difference; you slip beautiful cards into plastic pockets and file them. I followed the cyber trail and found the website of Becky Higgins, the creator of Project Life. So, after looking for stockists in South Africa (not an easy task), I finally found a scrapbooking place in Cape Town. This weekend I'm going to start with my first scrapbook! I will document some of my progress here on the blog, finally something that I have time for that looks like it took hours! I am adding a few journal cards that can be printed and used for Project Life or whatever else. 


Miss Moon








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin